How many times do you open your wardrobe, stand there, gaze and despite the wardrobe bursting at the seams you think “I’ve got nothing to wear”? I certainly know that most of you will be nodding your head right now. So many women have these problems; nothing to wear, yet no room for all their clothes!
What is an Online Wardrobe Review?
It is a personal review of your wardrobe via Zoom/WhatsApp/Facebook Messenger to help ensure you have the best colours and styles to suit you and to make outfits interchangeable with more value per wear.
This will also enhance the way your current clothing works for you, and we will identify any potential requirements.
My ultimate aim is to help you to feel happy and calm, knowing that you have a great selection of clothes for your lifestyle. More importantly, for you to feel confident in your image whatever your commitments and daily activities
What will happen during your Online Wardrobe Review?”
- We will work together systematically via Zoom/WhatsApp/Facebook Messenger going through your current selection of garments; deciding which clothes work best for you, and filtering those out that have no further use
- I will make suggestions of any possible accessory additions and clothing alterations. This can bring new life into existing outfits without further outlay
- We will also look at alternative combinations that you may not have considered before to make the best use of everything
- Help declutter and choose clothes to recycle, we’ll discuss organising your wardrobe effectively so you can view and choose your outfits with ease for all occasions
- Identify gaps and recommend items needed to make your wardrobe work more flexible for your lifestyle.
Your wardrobe should compliment your personality and body shape and not distract from you
What will you take away from your unique experience?
Inspiration – You’ll open your wardrobe and feel immediately inspired and excited to create outfits for each day.
Confidence – You’ll feel confident opening your wardrobe choosing what to wear each day so when you step outside you’ll not only look but you’ll also feel amazing.
Knowledge – Not only will you feel relieved that we have decluttered and organised your wardrobe, you will have gained an insight into the best colours and styles to choose in the future.
Tools – You will take away with you the following tools to assist you but one thing is for sure, you certainly won’t be taking away the mentality of “I have nothing to wear”!
- Personalised Style Summary Guide
- Retail Reference list
- Style & Colour Trend update card`
- You’ll have the option to order scarves, pashminas & make-up on the day
- and even purchase a colour reference guide at just half the price!
What will a Wardrobe Review cost?
Cost: £150.00 (for 2 hours) but depending on your wardrobe size, you may want to consider adding in extra hours (£50 per hour additional cost)
Duration: 2 hours (plus any additional hours booked)
To Book – contact me here! If after reviewing your wardrobe you would like to make additions and new purchases I am able and happy to help you with this also. Please contact me to discuss this and for prices.